|MSSPCEN||4 Days||2.180 EUR||Ask|
Price apiece plus VAT
SummaryThe first two days of this class is an intensive version of Leading SAFe. The goal is to prepare certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) to teach the course and act as a certifying agent for SAFe Agilists (SAs).
You will also gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow.
You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Agile Teams, Agile Programs, Agile Program Portfolio Management and Agile Architecture. Learn more about Leading SAFe...
In the second two days, you will gain the knowledge needed to identify, plan, and implement SAFe programs with Agile Release Trains. Further, you’ll have the briefings, artifacts and templates you need to identify the value streams, prepare the organization, launch agile programs, plan and execute the major events, and implement effective processes and measures for continuous program improvement.
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
- Grow the leadership skills necessary to support the transformation
Identify, plan and implement SAFe programs
- Find the value streams around which to organize the enterprise’s Agile Release Trains
- Prepare the organization and the teams to launch the trains
- Run the first Release Planning Meeting
- Interact at key program touch-points to "help keep the train on the tracks"
- Run Inspect and Adapt workshops for continuous program improvement
- Introduce the organization to the principles of program portfolio management and agile architecture
Internal change agents, external consultants and managers and leaders responsible for implementing agile programs as part of an enterprise Lean|Agile change initiative
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management - 3+ years of experience in Agile - One or more relevant Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)
4 Days , 1. day 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., following day(s) 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
min. 20, max. 40 Participants
- After the course you will be able to lead an enterprise agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe.
- Act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent
- Train teams in SAFe ScrumXP
- Act as a SAFe Practioner (SP) certifying agent
Dates gladly on request.
We set up so called Inhouse Trainings per customer and group exklusively. You choose the location, the content of the course, you could even recombine different seminars. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Discounts, Terms and conditions
- If 3 people book on the same course from the same organisation they qualify for a 5% discount off the combined course fees. With more than 4 people, the discount is 7,5%.
- Bookings should be done in writing. Once we have processed your booking, we will send you a confirmation email.
- All prices are in EUR plus VAT. The invoice will be send after the course and payment is due within 15 days.
- You can always nominate a substitute attendee without cost.
- A course transfer to another date is not possible. If you fail to attend, the course fee will remain payable
- It is possible to cancel your place. If you cancel more than 28 days before the start date of a course, you will receive a full refund less an administration fee of EUR 100,-- (plus VAT). If you withdraw later, but more than 14 days before the start date, you will receive a refund of 50% less administration fee. Later, the full seminar price will remain payable.
- Where circumstances dictate, OIO reserves the right to alter published programmes, trainers, fees or venues without prior notice. In the event of a course being cancelled, a refund of the course fee will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred.
Please contact us in case you would like to book us for a training on your site.